1. Only articles of corresponding topics will be accepted for publishing in the collection of scientific works “Theoretical and Methodical Problems of Children and Youth Education”. The Chief Editor has the right to reject articles that do not meet the theme or the Guidance for Authors requirements.
2. The Editorial Board supports the world standards of transparent review process, practicing “blind” review of manuscripts.
3. Articles submitted are sent to an expert from the Editorial Board during a week. The expert, having read and understand the annotation of the article, agrees or disagrees to review the material on the grounds of its conformity or inconformity to the theme of the collection.
4. In a two weeks’ period the reviewers review the material and assess its scientific level, filling in a “REVIEW FORM”. After that, the form is sent to the author.
5. In the abovementioned form the viewers indicate their comments and download the files with corrections or materials that can be used while refining the article.
6. After completing the main “REVIEW FORM”, the experts choose one of the following recommendations:
7. After reviewing, all the corresponding information is sent to the author. In one or two weeks, the author finalizes the article and sends the final version of it to the editors’ office. If after this period the article is not returned (or the editorial board is not informed about any delay) – the article is refused.
The editorial board considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that: