Changes in value orientation have made the problem of education of humanistic oriented personality urgent at modern stage of Ukrainian development. Unfortunately, there are soullessness and egocentrism in society that do not contribute to successful education of young citizens. This situation, as well as the need to scientific understanding new tendencies in educational sphere, role of pedagogy in conceptual and theoretical support of the state development, has determined the importance of corresponding specialized periodical editions.
The aims of the collection of scientific papers “Theoretical and Methodical Problems of Children and Youth Education” are to:
- present the results of theoretical and experimental researches on psychology, pedagogy, social pedagogy and social work in order to provide scientific and methodological support of educational process in educational institutions of different types and levels of accreditation, as well as in institutions of social protection and social services for children and youth.
- publish scientific and innovative research in the field of education, social work in Ukraine; improve the quality of training of specialists in higher scientific qualifications in accordance with the strategic directions for ensuring a unified state policy of state certification of scientific-pedagogical personnel.
The objectives of the collection of scientific papers “Theoretical and Methodical Problems of Children and Youth Education” are to:
- present the main national and foreign tendencies of theory and methods of education, contradictions of modern educational process, leading research results of different scientific schools;
- provide original scientific articles according to the requirements for journals included in the List of scientific professional editions of Ukraine, which can be published results of dissertations;
- publish the results of dissertation and research works financed by the state budget, projects, grants;
- carry out constructive analysis of achievements of departments, laboratories both of institutions of higher education and scientific institutions.
The collection of scientific papers “Theoretical and Methodical Problems of Children and Youth Education” promotes coordination between fundamental and applied scientific researches in the field of modern educational science; support scientific researches of scientists, doctoral students, and postgraduate students.
The Editorial Board ensures that all submitted manuscripts being considered for publication undergo peer-review by reviewers who are expert in the field. The Editorial Board is responsible for deciding which of the manuscripts submitted to the journal will be published, based on the validation of the work in question, its importance to researchers and readers, the reviewers’ comments, and such legal requirements as are currently in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
Criteria for Publication
The criteria for publication of scientific papers in the collection of scientific papers “Theoretical and Methodical Problems of Children and Youth Education” are that they report original scientific research (the main results and conclusions must not have been published or submitted elsewhere) and have an outstanding scientific importance.
Conflicts of Interest
The Editorial Board of the collection of scientific papers “Theoretical and Methodical Problems of Children and Youth Education” follows Committee on Publication Ethics guidelines for managing their own conflicts of interest as well as authors, reviewers and editorial board members.
Unpublished materials disclosed in the submitted manuscript will not be used by the Editorial Board in their own research.
The Editorial Board is committed to collaborating and interacting with the authors providing them with the necessary information and advice how to submit the article.
Publication Ethics Policy
The collection of scientific papers “Theoretical and Methodical Problems of Children and Youth Education” follows the ethics policy of the journal, in line with Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). It provides advice and guidance to journal editors and publishers on all aspects of publication ethics and, in particular, how to handle cases of research and publication misconduct.
The collection of scientific papers “Theoretical and Methodical Problems of Children and Youth Education” utilizes a system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.